Re: [vile] Is it possible to map Escape to something else?

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] Is it possible to map Escape to something else?
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 13:14:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008, Chris G wrote:

I'd like to use my ssh connection to my E-Mail with my shiny new Nokia
E71, however it's rather difficult to send ESC.  Is there any way to
change vile so that one can use another key instead of ESC?

Reading the code, I'd try binding another key to the abort-command function.

(I don't recall why it's not in set-terminal; perhaps that seemed redundant).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net