[vile] vile bug report: winvile 9.7v questions

From: George Eccles
Subject: [vile] vile bug report: winvile 9.7v questions
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:20:49 -0500

I just moved fr winvile 9.7 (build 6/14/08) to 9.7v. It's been a while since I did anything with the .rc, so I may have just forgotten something. But, this is where I'm at ...

- My vile.rc has the line, " map \' ` ". (Mapping the ` key to one I can reach more easily.) This seems not to work the same way. " '' " used to go to the start of the last motion; now, I have to type " ''' " to do that. Also, for mark m, <'m> goes to the beginning of the line containing the mark, where it had been going to the actual point of the mark.

- I'm having trouble getting the taskbar title to be anything other than "winvile-wide-ole". I've tried setting $title and %title. $title sets it briefly, but it reverts to the "...ole" as soon as I do anything.

Thanks,
George