[vile] Minor X resources problem with xvile menu

From: Chris Green
Subject: [vile] Minor X resources problem with xvile menu
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 12:12:23 +0100

I don't seem to be able to change the xvile menu colours with X
resources.  Everything else in my xvile resources file works but the
menu colours stay obstinately at white on black.

I have:-

    ..
    ..
    XVile.foreground: black
    XVile.background: grey90

    XVile.menuBackground: grey80
    XVile.menuForeground: yellow

    XVile.selection.background: green4
    XVile.selection.foreground: white

    XVile.cursor.background: blue
    XVile.cursor.foreground: grey90
    ..

(I just changed it to yellow to see if it did anything, it didn't)

I'm pretty sure this was working on the previous build (which was 9.8f
without perl), I'm now on 9.8g with perl.  In fact, yes it was working
with 9.8f as I still have a 9.8f copy running and the menu is grey
background and black foreground.

--
Chris Green