Re: [vile] Rust syntax highlighting

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [vile] Rust syntax highlighting
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 10:15:27 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----

yes.  I haven't looked to see what Rust's syntax looks like,
but the complication with Ruby (less extreme than Perl) is that
you can have regular expressions in the source with little clue
where the expression starts.

keywords are relatively simple, though it's surprising how hard it
can be to pry that information out of online documentation :-)

(I've been preoccupied with a large effort in ncurses, but can advise
and perhaps be helpful in this).

--
Thomas E. Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net