Re: [vile] Rust syntax highlighting

From: Paul van Tilburg
Subject: Re: [vile] Rust syntax highlighting
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 18:29:16 +0100

On Sun, Nov 05, 2017 at 10:46:22AM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> [...]

Yes, AFAIK it's used for character literals ('c'), and as a prefix for
lifetime anotations ('static, 'a).  Hmm, that might a bit problematic.

I've run into the reference:
https://doc.rust-lang.org/reference/lexical-structure.html
and the grammer
https://doc.rust-lang.org/grammar.html
in the meantime.  So, I will go through that.

Paul

--
Web: http://paul.luon.net/              | E-mail: address@hidden
XMPP: address@hidden                     | GnuPG:  0x50064181