web-hurd

[Web-hurd] the gnu hurd webpages

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: [Web-hurd] the gnu hurd webpages
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 03:11:31 -0700

Hi folks,
  I'm working with Jeff Bailey on the the gnu hurd webpages.  I have been considering creating a small search engine for the hurd developers accessing mail archives and related hurd sites and putting it on the gnu hurd webpages.  Would this be acceptable to you folks?  If not could you propose an alternative?  I have been checking into ID Utils but am not sure if it is the correct tool for the job yet.

Jim