web-hurd

l4-hurd html page

From: Zeno Gantner
Subject: l4-hurd html page
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:10:17 +0100

Hello,
what do you think about this page?
Sorry about the delay, I've been quite busy
(university, wisdom teeth) the last weeks.

to OKUJI:
please mail me if you have complaints about it...

to Jeff Bailey/web-hurd:
I hope you can include this page to the hurd pages
on gnu.org.

cu
        Zeno

Porting GNU Hurd to L4

Table of Contents

Status

Discussion. Join the list!
OKUJI Yoshinori has compiled the differences between L4 and Mach on this page. L4-Hurd.

Why porting the Hurd to another microkernel?

Problems

Mailing Lists

Documentation

L4

Hurd

Tools

WWW Links

Download

There is no code yet...

12/11/2000 feedback
If you have technical questions about Hurd/L4, please post to the mailing list.

Return to Hurd's home page.

Return to GNU's home page.

Please send FSF & GNU inquiries & questions to address@hidden. There are also other ways to contact the FSF.

Please send comments on these web pages to address@hidden, send other questions to address@hidden.

Copyright (C) 2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111, USA

Verbatim copying and distribution of this entire article is permitted in any medium, provided this notice is preserved.