web-hurd

Re: l4-hurd html page

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: l4-hurd html page
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:45:55 -0800

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 09:10:17PM +0100, Zeno Gantner wrote:

> to Jeff Bailey/web-hurd:
> I hope you can include this page to the hurd pages
> on gnu.org.

I have posted this page, but not linked to it.  You can find it at
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/l4-hurd.html

The background should be explicitely set to white, consider the following
body line:

<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF" TEXT="#000000" LINK="#1F00FF" ALINK="#FF0000"
VLINK="#9900DD">

(I don't think the GNU webmasters permit CSS yet, the standard for most
pages is HTML 3.2)

Also, it seems customary to have a GNU Head, or some other logo at the top
of the page.  You may want to consider this.

If the l4 folks are happy with this, I will link the page into the main page.

--
No matter how big the bell, if you only tap it, it can give out only a
faint sound.  We must understand thoroughly that the weakness of the blow,