web-hurd

Re: Snapshot hurd at sf.net page (finnaly :) )

From: Frederico S. Muñoz
Subject: Re: Snapshot hurd at sf.net page (finnaly :) )
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 03:39:12 +0000

On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 10:21:16PM +0000, Frederico S. Muñoz wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2000 at 09:27:07PM +0000, Frederico S. Muñoz wrote:

> Silly me, forgot to leave the URL :)
>
> http://fsmunoz.freeshell.org/hurd/index.html

Ok, it's up and running.

Again, several things are yet to be optimized: the stylesheets will prolly
change, visited links color, links, etc.
Changing any other page to fit this scheme is very easy.

Oh, and my Netscape makes a huge mess out of the page, dunno why, it does the
same to several others (including the present page at hurd.sourceforge.net), it
renders ok in mozilla (actually I like to see it better in skpistone and
galeon, they render the fonts differently, more cleanly).

cheers,

fsm

--
Frederico S. Muñoz              GNU     http://www.gnu.org