web-hurd

Re: News section for hurd.gnu.org.

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: News section for hurd.gnu.org.
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:41:06 +0100

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 02:45:02PM +0100, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> As some people (including me) thought that a news section was missing
> from the Hurd web pages[1], I decided that someone should just do it.
> And here is the work that it produced.  Jeroen and I can volunteer
> to keep the news section up-to-date.

Thanks, I applied your patch.  I would welcome contributions of News worthy
items by everyone, and it would be great if you two could keep an eye on it
that it doesn't get too much out of date.  I am not sure about what is news
worthy and what not, but I am sure we will find out over time.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden