web-hurd

Re: HURD Web Page in Spanish

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: HURD Web Page in Spanish
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 19:47:26 +0100

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 05:10:22PM +0100, Alejandro Ruiz wrote:
> Hi, my name is Alejandro Ruiz and recently I visited the HURD web page and
> noticed that you do not have a Spanish translation available. I would be glad
> to help you with that task if you are interested.

Sure, have a go!  I think there is a GNU web site translation team, and it
would be great if you could operate from there, as this bundles all
translation efforts and has the necessary infrastructure set up.

Please see for more info:
http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html

I am not sure how translations enter the site.  We can commit them (or give
you write access), but if there is another, common way for translators it
would be preferable if you stick to whatever other translators do.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden