web-hurd

Happy to Help

From: Andre
Subject: Happy to Help
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:33:31 +0000

Hi,

I am learning about Hurd now. Its hard. Its interesting ... and it seems
the right way to go. I would like to learn more. But the literature is
hard to comprehend even for a computer scientist like myself. I tried to
repartition ... but that failed. I'm back to windows to send this
message :o(

I am a Free Software advocate.
I want Computers to be cool.

If I can help in any way, please let me know.

I can write documentation to make it easily understandable ... with your
help.

André