web-hurd

Re: Happy to Help

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Happy to Help
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 01:39:15 +0100

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 12:33:31AM +0000, Andre wrote:
> I am a Free Software advocate.
> I want Computers to be cool.

It sounds as if you are at exactly the right place. ;)

> If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Start to get into the hacking, and make yourself useful!  I am sure you
won't get bored.

> I can write documentation to make it easily understandable ... with your
> help.

The mailing lists are always open for your questions, and, most importantly,
for your patches ;)  Please read the FAQ and the web site to learn which
mailing list is appropriate for which issues.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden