web-hurd

Re: tasks and savannah

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: tasks and savannah
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:10:19 +0100

On Tue, Mar 19, 2002 at 12:03:14AM +0100, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:
> What you are actually saying here is that it should be used but
> savannah sucks and should be fixed, right?

No, this is not what I am saying.  What I am saying is what you snipped.
We can also add a person to manage the task list if we trust him enough that
he doesn't ruin our cvs repository, as we did with Jeff before we moved the
web pages to a different project name.  This is merely an annoyance of
secondary importance.

If you give me a convincing table of tasks as they should be entered into
Savannah, and I like it, I will enter it for you.  Same for all changes.
Just as we add code to the repository when we like it.  Producing this
convincing table of tasks is a bit of work.

Thanks,
Marcus

--
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org address@hidden