web-hurd

Re: GNU/Hurd installation guide in spanish (tu)

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: GNU/Hurd installation guide in spanish (tu)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 18:56:09 +0100

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 04:42:47PM -0600, Luis Araujo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The next tutorial is about the GNU/Hurd installation
> using GNU Debian/Linux ISOs images, step-by-step
> written in spanish, i hope it can be useful.

Hi,

thanks for this work.

Unfortunately, we currently don't really have a place for it.  The way it
should work is that we should create high quality content for the web site,
which is then translated into every language we can find translators for.
There is definitely a bottleneck in producing such content.

So, for now we are stuck without a way to organize contributions as you have
done, new material in languages we don't speak or understand.  Maybe you can
find an existing spanish Hurd user group/web site, which can host it?  Or
create a spanish Hurd user forum yourself?

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/