web-hurd

Re: GNU/Hurd installation guide in spanish (tu)

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: GNU/Hurd installation guide in spanish (tu)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:05:21 +0100

   > The next tutorial is about the GNU/Hurd installation
   > using GNU Debian/Linux ISOs images, step-by-step
   > written in spanish, i hope it can be useful.

   thanks for this work.

Not to spoil the fun but this work as already been done.  See
http://web.walfield.org/pub/people/neal/papers/hurd-installation-guide/spanish/hurd-install-guide.html

Maybe we could add a list of these translations to the install
section?  Maybe something like say:

Avaliable translations:
Language1 (formated as: PDF (size XXkb), Info document (size XXkb) Texinfo
source (size XXkb).
Language2 (formated as: PDF (size XXkb), Info document (size XXkb), Texinfo
source (size XXkb).

I don't know if this will be OK for people that use Emacsspeak or
similar software.