web-hurd

Re: Hurd Sourcecode Cross Reference [was:Re: Hurd advocacy?]

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Hurd Sourcecode Cross Reference [was:Re: Hurd advocacy?]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 01:49:47 +0200

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 02:55:34PM +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> I added a link to each of the "Source code" sections at the Hurd web
> pages[1] to Patrick Strasser "the Hurd Source Code Cross Reference".

What is missing (and I didn't think of it earlier) is the text at the end of
the page, like in install.html:

Some of these links are at other web sites not maintained by the FSF. The
FSF is not responsible for the content of these other web sites.

Can you make this change?  Please follow the install.html layout and position
for this (within the main body, at the end of it, emphasized).

Thanks,
Marcus

address@hidden
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/