web-hurd

Re: Webpages out of date :www.gnu.org/software/hurd/l4-hurd

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Webpages out of date :www.gnu.org/software/hurd/l4-hurd
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 12:00:21 +0100 (MET)

   I will, i am going to make a standard replacement and redirection
   page for them, and try and validate what they have.

Please! Please! Please! Don't make it a redirection page, because that
will not be applied, either do it correctly or don't do it at all.

   Either it gets put as a historical page where is says at the top
   "This page is outdated, please see page XYZ for more information"
   or we describe the outdated project on the hurd page.

There is no outdated project on the Hurd pages.

Cheers.