web-hurd

Re: Development news

From: asubedi
Subject: Re: Development news
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:20:58 -0500

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 08:31:26PM +0100, Marco Gerards wrote:
> To many users it often seems that since GNU 0.2 nothing happened and
> that the Hurd is dead.  The "What's new" page on http://hurd.gnu.org

I think the status of the project is not the same as it suggests in
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/hurd.html We should say that the main focus is
in porting the Hurd to L4 microkernel, ask the users to test the hurd-l4 from
cvs, and encourge them to code mem and other servers. Do you guys want me two
write couple of paragraphs? I am pretty free this month.

Thanks,
asubedi