web-hurd

forwarded message from Brian Gough

From: Brian Gough
Subject: forwarded message from Brian Gough
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 21:19:52 +0000

Hi,

I didn't get any response to the mail below to Neal Walfield, maybe
the address is outdated.  Maybe it is possible to change the link on
www.gnu.org to avoid the broken redirect.

regards,

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd -- Publishing Free Software Manuals
15 Royal Park
Bristol BS8 3AL
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)117 3179309