wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] About the ulfserker

From: David White
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] About the ulfserker
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 18:36:41 -0500

It seems that in 0.9.1, the Ulfserker is seen as underpowered in the multiplayer community. Community representatives (such as Soliton, Noy, and Dragonking) tell me that there is a general consensus among high-level players that the Ulfserker in 0.8.11 (with the 'beserk' ability taking effect on both offense and defense) was both the most 'balanced' and the most fun the Ulfserker has been in multiplayer. It was powerful, but not overpowered, and added alot of fun diversity to the game.

As such, I'm going to propose we revert its stats to what they were like in 0.8.11.

Any objections?

David