wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Portrait Use in the help files

From: Richard Kettering
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Portrait Use in the help files
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 03:37:24 -0500

Please read this, which will explain the one limitation preventing the inclusion of the portraits at present:

http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=80298#80298

The portraits made by Jason Lutes, by the way, are all in CVS, now. Fixing the above problem is something I would love to do, however I have no capability at present, or for the next several months, to do so. Nor do I really want to - that job would be much better handled by someone more familiar with the help system code, like erl.

I'll just keep piping the portraits into CVS.