wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 1.0

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Wesnoth 1.0
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:59:37 -0500

David White wrote:

If any of the unit balancing changes require changes to the game engine I will personally review the changes, how necessary they are, and will consider making them.

Noy and Dragonking asked me if it would be possible for the 'Berserk' ability to be reverted to its status as of 0.8.11 (that is, active on defense). I reviewed the change that modified Berserk, and since it was a single small code block I have reverted Berserk to this state.

Dragonking has indicated that they might want to look at changing Steadfast, but other than that there are no further changes that would require engine modification that they currently want for balancing purposes.

David