wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Hebrew translation

From: David White
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Hebrew translation
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:58:53 -0500

Isaac Clerencia wrote:

Hi, people.

I've got a mail with Hebrew translation for some strings. As Hebrew is an RTL language, the contributor has also provided a patch to have RTL support in Wesnoth using libfribidi. Could somebody check if it is ok? I'm not sure if there is any other way to support RTL without adding another library. We should also check if it works correctly in every supported platform.

Ivanovic is already adding the language.
RTL is a new feature, and like any new feature in a feature freeze, I'm afraid it can't be added until the feature freeze is over. It could perhaps enter in a 1.0.x release, but not before.

David