wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] String freeze and heading for 1.0

From: David White
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] String freeze and heading for 1.0
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 18:14:57 -0500

I think we are doing 'okay' at heading toward 1.0. There are only a couple of bugs that I consider 'critical':

- problems with replays, seems to be related to WML randomness
- problems with players ghosts being left on the server hours or days after their connections have died

Other bugs we would like to fix, but...if no-one fixes them in time, then apparently they don't 'itch' so badly that they need to be fixed. Likewise for art, music, etc.

The thing that we do need to have is a string freeze. Are there any strings we are still waiting on? If so, when will they be included? We need to have the string freeze very soon.

David