wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Moving Wesnoth repository ...

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Moving Wesnoth repository ...
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:13:54 +0200

We all agree that Wesnoth should switch to SVN for version control. It looks
like the only projects giving free SVN hosting are Gna! and Berlios (although
last time I checked, Berlios anonymous SVN checkouts were broken). The moment
to do the switch is near, and we should make up a decision. Any pros and cons
about this two sites? Anybody knows about other places?

Best regards

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <address@hidden>   | Debian: <address@hidden>