wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] about.cpp and the string freeze

From: Jordà Polo
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] about.cpp and the string freeze
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:42:21 +0200

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 08:23:35AM -0400, John McNabb wrote:
> This is just a reminder that if we are going into the final string freeze
> before v1.0, we should make sure that the about section has the names of
> everyone that should be included.  I don't have anyone specific in mind that
> needs to be added, but we ought to make sure that all those who deserve
> recognition are acknowledged.

Well, names in about are not translated, so the string freeze does not
really matter here.

It would be important to ensure that no new sections will be added though.
And anyway, we still have "Miscellaneous" (also known as "put here everyone
that does not fit elsewhere" *grin*).

Any suggestions to improve about before it is too late?