wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Announcing: String Freeze

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Announcing: String Freeze
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 00:37:15 +0200

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to announce that the final string freeze for wesnoth 1.0
will start on Sunday 7th August at 23:00. Please commit all the
translateable strings you got before that time.
By the string freeze following things will NOT be affected (for the moment):
1) The man pages. You can still work on improving them.
2) The manual (at least the stuff that is not integrated in the ingame
help).
One thing is still pending:
Will we include Hebrew in 1.0? Is LTR really needed to display the
translation? If yes we should leave it out (or Dave needs to allow
the patch for LTR-support to go in). If it is supported in 1.0 we need
to add the hebrew translator to about. This can not be done after the
string freeze, because the string "Hebrew translation" will be
translateable.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic