wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] What to do with the Advanced Tab

From: Ben Anderman
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] What to do with the Advanced Tab
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 10:09:29 -0400

I don't see why it matters that it will be useless to most of them; they may look at it briefly to see what's there and leave it when they find nothing interesting - what's wrong with that? And it will be useful to a portion of them, who want to make maps/campaigns. Basically, I don't see how it hurts the users who don't use it to have it there. When I see preference options I don't understand, generally I just don't touch them.

Ben (aka crimson_penguin)