wesnoth-dev

Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Re: Wesnoth 0.9.5

From: ahwayakchih
Subject: Re: [Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Re: Wesnoth 0.9.5
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 23:15:09 +0200

> Did you do a previous installed version?  If so, you may need to do a
> make uninstall or run wesnoth where you explicitly specify the directory
> to use, for example 'wesnoth ~/wesnoth/'.

No, it wasn't "installed" - such thing is not needed on BeOS. At least it
wasn't before. Has something changed in paths handling?
Anyway if paths were wrong then it would not find graphics, or data files
(for eample to show tutorial map), right?

Hmm i think i know whats the problem. Code in font.cpp has changed.
Running wesnoth ith logging shows me "Failed to open font" and that's
probably why there's no text on screen :)

I'll try to find way out if that.

Regards
ahwayakchih