wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Re: Wesnoth 0.9.5

From: Isaac Clerencia
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Fwd: Re: Wesnoth 0.9.5
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 21:25:35 +0200

It looks like there are serious problems with Wesnoth in BeOs.

I don't have the slightiest idea of what's happening.

Best regards

--
Isaac Clerencia at Warp Networks, http://www.warp.es
Work: <address@hidden>   | Debian: <address@hidden>

> Wesnoth 0.9.5 has just been released :)

THX for info.

Unfortunetly something is terribly wrong with it. I don't know what was
chaneged but thers no text drawn on screen. Menu items hav empty spaces
insetad of names, no tips, etc... totally unplayable.
What's more is that i started tutrial and on dialogs there is no text also
and dialog is "shortened" to show just portret of unit (Konrad). So i'm
not even sure if it's just graphic problem or data problem (if it was just
graphic then dialog square shouldn't be shortened).

Regards
ahwayakchih