wesnoth-dev

[Wesnoth-dev] Bad glitches in the MP-lobby

From: Nils Kneuper
Subject: [Wesnoth-dev] Bad glitches in the MP-lobby
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:20:17 +0200

Hi everyone!
There are some really bad problems with the mp-lobby since some weeks.
Most of them are already existing in 0.9.5. These glitches should not
be in any release especially not in a 1.0 release. There are
screenshots added to all the bug reports.
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=14137
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=14124
It would be really good, if someone would fix the bugs. I Don't know
what exactly is causing all of these probs, but i think some could be
solved by forceing to shorten the strings, like it was done in the
usercampaign download dialog. The name of the game is one of the
problematic strings. All the screenshots I attached to the bug reports
were taken in 1024x768 what i think is the default resolution.
These bugs should be fixed soon, but they will for sure require some
work so that the origin of them is spotted. I hope someone invests the
needed time very soon.
Greets,
Nils Kneuper aka Ivanovic