wp-mirror-list

[Wp-mirror-list] Attempting to mirror on laptop

From: wp mirror
Subject: [Wp-mirror-list] Attempting to mirror on laptop
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 19:14:11 -0400

Dear Benjamin,

Pardon for my delay in responding.  I value the feedback, and would
like to ask a few questions to learn about where wp-mirror 0.3 (or its
dependencies failed).

1) MySQL

Please let me see the output of the following commands:

shell> mysql --host=localhost --user=wikiuser --password
Enter password:
<snip>
mysql> SELECT language,type,state,COUNT(*) FROM wpmirror.file GROUP BY
language,type,state;
+--------------+----------+---------+----------+
| language     | type     | state   | COUNT(*) |
+--------------+----------+---------+----------+
| simple       | checksum | done    |        1 |
| simple       | dump     | done    |        1 |
| simple       | xml      | done    |        1 |
| simple       | xchunk   | done    |      156 |
| simple       | ichunk   | done    |      156 |
| simple       | images   | done    |      256 |
+--------------+----------+---------+----------+
6 rows in set (0.01 sec)

mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM wpmirror.image;
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
|    65354 |
+----------+
1 row in set (1.60 sec)

mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM simplewiki.image;
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
|    65360 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.85 sec)

mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM simplewiki.page;
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
|   222255 |
+----------+
1 row in set (2.24 sec)

mysql> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM simplewiki.imagelinks;
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
|   202534 |
+----------+
1 row in set (5.02 sec)

mysql> quit;

2) MEDIAWIKI

root-shell> /usr/bin/php5
/usr/share/mediawiki/maintenance/update_farm.php simple.mediawiki.site

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT in
/usr/share/fckeditor/fckeditor_php5.php on line 37
MediaWiki 1.15.5-2squeeze4 Updater

Going to run database updates for simplewiki
<snip>
Done
Checking site_stats row...ok.
Purging caches...done.