wp-mirror-list

[Wp-mirror-list] Attempting to mirror on laptop

From: wp mirror
Subject: [Wp-mirror-list] Attempting to mirror on laptop
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 18:32:09 -0400

Dear Benjamin,

The repair of SIMPLEWIKI appears to be all in order.

Let us try running WP-MIRROR again.

0) Preamble

WP-MIRROR should locate and process the most recent dump file from
WikiMedia Foundation.  Actually, most of the processing is performed
by dependencies.  WP-MIRROR is basically an orchestra conductor.

Processing of x-chunks is done by forking shell commands that run
/usr/share/mediawiki/maintenance/import_Dump_farm.php.  Failure to
process an x-chunk would likely be due to permission or configuration
issues in either MySQL (like the one we just fixed) or MediaWiki.

Processing of i-chunks is done by forking shell commands that run
cURL, gm, and /usr/share/mediawiki/maintenance/rebuildImages_farm.php.
 Failure to process an i-chunk would likely be due to misconfiguration
of a dependency.

Let us look for additional errors.

To that end, please inform me of any error messages when executing the
following:

1) WP-MIRROR

root-shell> wp-mirror --mirror

root-shell> cat /var/log/wp-mirror | tail

2) MySQL

shell> mysql --host=localhost --user=wikiuser --password
Enter password:
<snip>
mysql> SELECT language,type,state,COUNT(*) FROM wpmirror.file GROUP BY
language,type,state;
+--------------+----------+---------+----------+
| language     | type     | state   | COUNT(*) |
+--------------+----------+---------+----------+
| simple       | checksum | done    |        1 |
| simple       | dump     | done    |        1 |
| simple       | xml      | done    |        1 |
| simple       | xchunk   | done    |      156 |
| simple       | ichunk   | done    |      156 |
| simple       | images   | done    |      256 |
+--------------+----------+---------+----------+
6 rows in set (1.63 sec)

mysql> select count(*) FROM wpmirror.image;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|    65354 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.61 sec)

mysql> select count(*) FROM simplewiki.page;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|   222255 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.98 sec)

mysql> select count(*) FROM simplewiki.image;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|    65360 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.68 sec)

mysql> select count(*) FROM simplewiki.imagelinks;
| count(*) |
|   202534 |
1 row in set (3.20 sec)

3) WP-MIRROR