Re: [XBoard-devel] i18n patch for XBoard

From: Tim Mann
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] i18n patch for XBoard
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:27:16 -0800

Thanks!  I confess I didn't find time to look at your patch yet, but
since you and Leonardo have both worked on it now and like it, I'm sure
there will be no problem accepting it, so please go ahead and start the
process to assign the copyright in your changes to the FSF, if you
haven't done so already.  I'll try to look at it soon.

It's great to see so much happening on the project already!

Best regards,
--Tim

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/