[XBoard-devel] Re: Internationalization (i18n) and localization (l10n) o

From: Tim Mann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Re: Internationalization (i18n) and localization (l10n) ofXBoard/WinBoard
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 23:06:20 -0800

Hi, Alexander.  Sorry you won't have time to work on the project.
Hopefully we can find someone else who can speak Russian well enough to
work on it.  I'm sure that what you did will be a big help as a starting
point -- thanks for being willing to donate it.

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/