Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard and Xvfb

From: Mark Ioli
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard and Xvfb
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:14:15 -0700

What are the versions of each that you are using, i.e. versions of xboard/X on the Solaris and on the Linux box?

Mark

maildest wrote:
Hi!

I am using xboard in "zippy" mode (using the -zp flag) to play automatically (as duckbreath) on the ICC. I use Xvfb to give xboard a sandbox to play in even when X is not running on the machine. This has been working great for years, but I am replacing my aging SUN running Solaris with a new linux box, and the current xboard and Xvfb in linux Fedora Core 2 are not playing together nicely.