[XBoard-devel] Re: Some development on Winboard

From: Tim Mann
Subject: [XBoard-devel] Re: Some development on Winboard
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:53:56 -0800

Hi, Alessandro.  Thanks for the mail.  I've been busy with other things
and spending basically no time on xboard/WinBoard, so I didn't get
around to replying until now -- sorry.  I also haven't looked at your
code, but the features sound nice.

As you can tell from a message he sent a few hours ago, Daniel Mehrmann,
one of the other folks on the project, wants to work on integrating your
code, so fortunately I'm not a complete bottleneck.

Because xboard is an official GNU project, the Free Software Foundation
wants to own the copyright to all code that we put into releases.  So
for us to use your code in a future release, we need to get you to
donate it to the FSF by signing some paperwork (on real physical paper)
and mailing it to the FSF offices.  I'll send you info on that in a
separate message.

--
Tim Mann  address@hidden  http://tim-mann.org/