[XBoard-devel] webpages

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] webpages
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 10:11:55 -0700

Hi

I started writing some standard GNU webpages, it takes a while after uploading
them until the show up and since they are using server side includes, it's a
bit harder to figure out how they will look ;) Anyway, the deal is that for
perhaps a few hours, the webpages won't be reachable. After that we should have
a very basic webpage up and then we can play around more and start changing
links in the documentation if everything worked out.

cheers
        ARUN