[XBoard-devel] next release

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] next release
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 16:47:57 -0800

Hi

just wanted to give everyone an heads-up that we are thinking of getting
the current master out as a 4.5.0 release in about one month or so...
The main things that are outstanding at the moment are:

* reviewing sprintf->snprintf, etc. changes
* updating documentation (see my branch at
http://nubati.net/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/xboard/log/?h=documentation) which
will merge the Winboard and Xboard documentation into one file

The main idea for the release would be to create a 4.5.x branch in early
December and after that only add bugfixes/documentation changes and
release a few weeks later.

If you have any features that you would like to see in the next version,
now is probably the time to get working on them or mention them to us...

Let me know if you have any comments on this...

cheers
        ARUN