[XBoard-devel] xboard translation on its way

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] xboard translation on its way
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 19:44:10 -0700

Hi

I just added some more .po files that were generated via HGM's script
and are base on translations from Winboard. After that I send the
current *.po and the pot to the people from the translation project who
will now take over any aspect related to .po files.

If you want to help translating XBoard check out:

http://translationproject.org

XBoard should appear on their list soon.

There are also some issues that got introduced by adding gettext
support, see for example:

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33241

Hopefully we can get those things straightened out and then have a
working gettext support in the next release...

I'll be creating a developer release later, in case people want to play
around with it, but want to use git.

cheers
        ARUN