Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard translation on its way

From: Burunduk
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] xboard translation on its way
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 07:01:47 +0300

Hi,

They have no usual crap such as terms of use or privacy policy. And
they are little known. Does Mozilla use this service? Or GIMP? Or
GOffice? The idea is good per se. All the translations are in one
place and another translator can be easily found when in need. But it
should be easier to deal with them indeed! I'm not going to accept
their weird requirements.

What I've done it was a logical step because I said A by updating the
old WinBoard translation and felt like I need to say B by translating
XBoard as well. This requires my time and I don't mind if someone else
takes over this task. Or you may use my translation if you want.

    Regards,
                               Burunduk.