[XBoard-devel] new developer release coming soon

From: Arun Persaud
Subject: [XBoard-devel] new developer release coming soon
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 14:02:02 -0800

Hi

don't have much time lately for XBoard :( but I want to get another
developer release out this weekend or sometime before that. I normally
try to get one out once per month and am a bit behind at the moment ;)

Byrial's copyright assignment just went through, so that we can
officially add all his stuff in a tar-ball ;) Thanks again for all your
commits...

Apart from that I also heard from someone on FICS that he signed up at
the translation project, so there is a french translation on the way.

cheers
        ARUN