Re: [XBoard-devel] new developer release coming soon

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] new developer release coming soon
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 07:34:19 +0100

At 15:07 7-2-2012 -0800, Arun Persaud wrote:
my take on this is that we can push the change as long as people can
still overwrite it in .xinit. so it should be somewhere in the code
before we load the user setting. I can't really see any harm if we do it
this way.

Well, I don't know what .xinit is, but the current patch most certainly
will not have that property. I just set the color of the form widget and
any borderless label widget to the requested color when I create it.