Re: [XBoard-devel] forgot to mention

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] forgot to mention
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 11:24:25 +0100

It could maybe also make sense to make the used commands configurable,
so a user who doesn't have the xdg-tools can provide some alternative
commands.

BTW the text "e-Mail Report Bug" seems a little strange to me.
Shouldn't it be "E-mail Bug Report"

- Byrial

One more thing about the new help menu items I forgot to mention:

http://www.gnu.org/software/xboard/whats_new/portal.html is still a dead link. Remember to fix that before the release.

Well, considering the number of problems that still would have to be solved for this, it would after al be better to postpone it to 4.6.1.

I understood from Arun that all that is needed for a 4.6.0 release based on the current v4.6.x branch would be to update the version number, and announce it. I propose we simply do that now.