Re: [XBoard-devel] forgot to mention

From: h.g. muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] forgot to mention
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 14:34:04 +0100

Yes, it is.

Indeed, strange. Git-pull must have failed last time I tried it...

One of the
reasons not to include them in the release was actually to avoid the
delay involved in the pot business.

Even if the help menu patch is removed from 4.6.0, an updated potfile still needs to be sent to the translationproject before the release. The potfile from the 20120226 prerelease is still missing.

OK, given that it is already in, I changed the Bug Report menu text, added an option -openCommand, which defaults to "xdg-open", and could be used to change this for other distributions. I pushed this to savannah, directly to the v4.6.x branch (it took suspiciously long, and involved more than 1000 objects, so I hope I did not mess up anything).

I did notice only after pushing that there were unintended changes in the po files that sneaked into the Bug Report commit. I hope this is not harmful. I am not sure how this could happen. I had this before, that after checking out the www branch, and checking out master again brought me in a state where git diff said the po files were changed.

I don't know how to make pot files.

I also cannot install web pages on the GNU server, so I can't put anything at the end of the "Nevelopment News" link.