Re: [XBoard-devel] gcc warnings

From: h . g . muller
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] gcc warnings
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 20:31:21 +0200

> anything in there worth porting to the v4.6.x branch? In that case we
> could include it in 4.6.2

No, I don't think so. The only things that were real errors were in new
code, and most of the implicit declarations were caused by splitting up
files so that the callers got separated from the functions they called.

I did find a new buglet w.r.t. casting rights when editing positions in
variants with holdings, though. (Q-side rights were never granted, not
even if there was a Rook on a1/a8.) I already pushed the fix to Savannah
v4.6.x (plus another cosmetic one).