Re: [XBoard-devel] XBoard 4.7.3: Full board textures + maximize window

From: Joshua Pettus
Subject: Re: [XBoard-devel] XBoard 4.7.3: Full board textures + maximize window
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:06:30 -0400

Hi,

I fear you can’t extend the board size beyond the size of the original texture.
 Or it starts to look distorted,  (it looks a little distorted when it’s
smaller then that size as well, but usable)  You can try scaling the texture to
the size your screen supports.  I wonder if we can use a SVG board instead?

Regards,
Josh