[XForms] axes coords in XYPlot

From: Michal Szymanski
Subject: [XForms] axes coords in XYPlot
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:11:52 +0200

Hi,

I thought it should be trivial but it seems not to be so. Unless I am
missing something hidden.

set/get x/ybounds routines deal with data clipping. Surely, the XYPlot axes
do change then also but due to tic rounding (which is mentioned in the
manual) the clipping values are not the same as axes coords.

Is there a way to get X,Y coords of the XYPlot axes? With the auto-adjusted
margins this seems to be a tricky thing to get without digging into some
internals. And, obviously, the library must have these values.

regards, Michal.

--
  Michal Szymanski (msz at astrouw dot edu dot pl)
  Warsaw University Observatory, Warszawa, POLAND