Re: [XForms] Bug in fdesign

From: Paul Nicholson
Subject: Re: [XForms] Bug in fdesign
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:59:38 +0000

The attached .fd file has 2 objects.

I can sort-of reproduce this.

Starting with a blank form, select Spinner from the object
menu, drag to create a spinner, and then drag again to create
another spinner without noticing that Spinner has de-selected
itself in the object menu.   Of course, same for all other
objects too.   Not a bug, but failure by me to notice that
the object had de-selected.

While we're on the subject of fdesign bugs, maybe I have
a little one to offer.

It's a rendering artifact.

Open fdesign, don't bother to create a form or anything,
just run the slider up and down the Objects menu a few
times.   It creates spurious horizontal lines just above
and below the Objects menu box.

Example attached from xforms-1.0.93sp1, also visible with
xforms-1.0.94pre2

--
Paul Nicholson
--